This is something that will make me smile even in my worst moods.
Sade Andria Zabala | This Is Not For Me: Close Your Eyes and Breathe
My take on a beautiful poem by Anis Mojgani, Shake the Dust. A sort of thank you for those who are always secretly struggling and trying.
FACT OF THE DAY: anteaters actually never eat ants. ants and anteaters have had an alliance since 1972, and there is no living member of either species that has eaten the other.
then why are they called anteaters???
it was actually a misnomer. anteaters like to eat aunts
Psych vs. Supernatural
….You realize, of course, that Hermione Granger lit a teacher on fire when she was eleven, and kept a person alive in a jar for a year when she was fourteen, and studies dark and forbidden magics for kicks, and is one of the brightest and strongest witches of her era. If she came at me, even wandless, I would aparate to Neptune to get away from her.
Hermione Granger also:
- punched Draco Malfoy in the nose for being an idiot
- purposefully performed a confundus charm on whatshsface WHILE HE WAS FLYING just so Ron would win (omfg that is so fucking dangerous)
- literally pulled a fucking Bourne Identity on her parents and managed to set them up in fucking Australia (jesus christ she literally made it so that she NEVER EXISTED wtf that’s so fucking 007)
- Convinced the Ministry of Magic to give her an incredibly dangerous and volatile device that allowed her to ALTER TIMELINES COMPLETELY (just because she was so smart, literally, that is the reason, her “potential”)
- Has enough basic survival skills and badass magic to literally disappear to the middle of nowhere and flourish AND figure out Voldemort’s plot with Harry
- Hermione also figures out not only what Voldemort’s plan is, but generally how to beat it, WAY BEFORE VOLDEMORT EVER DOES. Why? because she is just that much smarter and better at magic than everybody else
in conclusion: Voldemort wishes he could be as awesome as Hermione, that’s why he wants to kill her so bad.
Can we rehave this series with hermione as the protagonist.
“Leo had slammed his hand on the table countless times and he moved his hand further and he crushed a crystal cordial glass. Blood was dripping down his hand. He never broke character. He kept going. He was in such a zone. It was very intense. He required stitches.”
The poor man has literally given them blood.
so sick of hipster stuff on my dash, i don’t cARE ABOUT PICTURES OF CHILDREN STARING AT NOTHING LIKE WHAT IS THE POINT OF A PHOTO OF A KID STARING AT NOTHING omfG
Oh look, you took a black and white photo of a little boy in the park you must be so broody and mysterious.
What’s the point of the random kid staring at the sky?
I reblogged this, but I can’t remember why
LOL R U GUYS SERIOUS THEres a oh no wait i just scrolled back up it really is just a kid staring at nothing now im confused.
I mean I wonder what he could be looking at? a bird? a plane? SUPERMAN? It must be great though because he looks awfully interested in whatever is in the distance because obviously there’s nothing in front of him.
I know it’s Doctor Who, but I can’t remember why.